Friday, January 14, 2011

My Housemates

I guess it's possible that one day, someone I don't know will read my blog. In that case, it may be helpful for me to provide some information on who I am and what I find important and fulfilling in my life. Today I'll blog about the folks that live in my house with me.

Let's start with my husband, Chris. Here we are in Niagara falls, NY.
IMG_4027 crop copy

I think he prefers this photo of himself. I gave him that hat for Christmas. He claims it is the best hat ever made.

Chris fb profile photo

Yesterday was our anniversary, and he gave me these flowers. It was the first time he's ever sent me flowers. I was shocked. He has given me flowers before, but never sent them. Men really underestimate the power of that gesture.



Also, you may notice that the background on that flower pick is not your normal dining room table or office desk. That's called foreshadowing, folks. Someday I will tell you all about the excitement that is my career.

I am also mom to two really great kids. Anna is 15. I can't wait until next year. Because then she'll be 16 and 16 means you can drive. Mama's getting tired of taxi duty. Here she is singing Bohemian Rhapsody karaoke with her friend Ashely on New Year's Eve.

anna and ashely bo rap

And here she is on the first day of school this year. Beautiful, right? Love that girl.

IMGP6992

I'm also mom to Noah, who is now 9. He'll be 10 in a month. Lots more years of driving him around. He's into skateboards and playing outside. He gets along with everyone. Even the bad kid on the street that no one likes. And, he's adorable. I love this face.

noah first day kindergarten

Oh, wait, that was when he was in kindergarten. I can't resist that photo. Almost makes me cry. Here's this year's first day and a cool skateboarding shot.

noah first day close

Noah skateboard 1

And we must not forget about this guy.

Pi 102810

He is Pi, the smartest, sweetest, most wonderful dog. Love him to death.

pi

Yes, he pretty much always has that look on his face. It means, "What do I do now mom? Want me to fetch a ball or roll over or shake?

Here's what he looked like when we got him on Memorial day. So little!

IMGP6513
IMGP6632

I guess I shouldn't forget the others:

Nemo - he has a problem with catnip.
IMGP5842
nemo

Pixie - she's a pain in the ass. She's on antianxiety meds to keep her from peeing on everything.
IMGP5025-1

And lastly, Jack. Jack the rat. Anna loves him. He's sort of grown on me. I really wasn't a fan of having a rat live in my house. All in all, he's a lot better than the cats.

jack eats a cheezit

Well, that's us. We don't have a large enough house to avoid each other, so we work at getting along.
Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. It was real fun to read about You all and I will follow the blog!

    Hugs Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete